The guide on Contingent Valuation is exclusive in that it specializes in contingent valuation as a style for comparing environmental swap. It examines econometric matters, conceptual underpinnings, implementation concerns in addition to choices to contingent valuation. Anna Alberini and James Kahn have compiled a complete and unique reference quantity containing helpful case reviews that display the implementation of contingent valuation in a large choice of purposes. Chapters contain these at the heritage of contingent valuation, a pragmatic consultant to its implementation, using experimental techniques, an ecological economics standpoint on contingent valuation and methods for constructing countries.
The instruction manual additionally contains:
* discussions of underlying theory
* either contingent valuation and conjoint analysis
* comparisons of actual and hypothetical information utilizing experimental approaches
* an exam of survey constitution issues
* constructing kingdom focus
* severe essays in regards to the moral foundation of contingent valuation.
This new reference e-book can be warmly welcomed via teachers in environmental economics, environmental execs in executive, consulting companies and NGOs. Graduate and undergraduate scholars in economics, environmental reviews and environmental coverage also will locate this an ever worthwhile resource.